[Dnsmasq-discuss] IPv6 stateless and stateful together?

Conrad Kostecki ConiKost at gmx.de
Mon Apr 22 21:46:55 BST 2013

Hi,
i am running with DNSMasq 2.66 so far without any problems DHCP and
DHCPv6. DHCPv6 is only stateful at the moment in my LAN.

I've now some older clients (Windows XP, Android), which do not support
stateful but stateless. But how do I configure this? Can DNSMasq serve
both options? Do I have to run radvd additionally?

I'm quite not sure, how the logic between both is, when running
together? Maybe somebody can explain this one for me :)

My dnsmasq.conf is here: http://pastebin.com/AUHrzcS3

Thanks!
Conrad