[Dnsmasq-discuss] Announce: dnsmasq-2.67rc1

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu Oct 3 12:01:12 BST 2013

On 03/10/13 09:34, Tomas Hozza wrote:
> [...]

That's good to hear.

There's an rc3 now. I'm tagging regularly, since some people find it
easier to get the tarballs than to navigate git/gitweb for the top-of-tree.

Experience says the longest part of the procedure is getting
translations in: probably 2.67 final will be sometime towards the end of
  next week, baring disasters.