[Dnsmasq-discuss] DHCP assignment with dynamic VLANs

Michael Rack michael.rack at rsm-freilassing.de
Mon Oct 21 19:42:59 BST 2013

Hi Andrea,

that is not possible with DNSMASQ. Thats is as by software design.

If a request receives on the br-lan interface, DNSMASQ will serve only
IP-Ranges that matches that interface.

If you find a other DHCP-Software that does what you want, let me know :)

Liebe Grüße aus Freilassing,

Michael Rack
RSM Freilassing
--
RSM Freilassing                 Tel.: +49 8654 607110
Nocksteinstr. 13                Fax.: +49 8654 670438