[Dnsmasq-discuss] Give ip for client only if mac and hostname are specific one

Beat Meier mbe_ml at swiss-wireless.com.ar
Thu Oct 31 23:07:46 GMT 2013

Thanks Simone this works!

I'm trying to go to the perfect solution :-) so I have still a question.
Is there a possibility to get the boolean OR operation with tags?

I give for a mac and hostaname some ip
For the same mac with other hostname an other ip
And for the rest I want normal dhcp operations...

dhcp-match=set:hostname1-ok,12,laptop
dhcp-mac=set:mac1-ok,XX:2e:5f:81:XX:XX
tag-if=set:host1-ok,tag:hostname1-ok,tag:mac1-ok
tag-if=set:host1-mac-only,tag:!hostname1-ok,tag:mac1-ok
dhcp-range=tag:host1-ok,10.0.0.220,10.0.0.220
dhcp-range=tag:host1-mac-only,10.0.0.230,10.0.0.230

Now how can I to a tag which is set if one of this tags above are set?

As I see tag-if does set tag only if all tags are set and I want
set a tag if host1-ok is set OR host1-mac-only is set ...
so I can use this tag for normal operations or is there an other solutions?

Thanks a lot

Beat