[Dnsmasq-discuss] Need some example for ipv6 dhcp mode(ra-only, slaac, ra-names, ra-stateless)

Da Zhao Y Yu dzyu at cn.ibm.com
Tue Nov 12 06:16:26 GMT 2013

Can you give me some examples about the difference? I am a newbie about
dnsmasq use, from dnsmasq man, I still have some confuses, maybe some
examples about it can help me to understand more about ipv6 dhcp mode.

Thanks & Best Regards
Yu Da Zhao(于大钊)
Cloud Solutions & OpenStack Development
China Systems & Technology Laboratory in Beijing
Email: dzyu at cn.ibm.com
Tel:   (86)10-82450677