[Dnsmasq-discuss] Multiple tags in dhcp-boot

Oleg Marin wwolfovich at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 17:35:47 GMT 2013

Is it possible to give multiple tags to match against in dhcp-boot
option? I need this to exclude known hosts configured with dhcp-host
option, from being booted with iPXE, and only get ip settings.

dhcp-match=set:ipxe,175
dhcp-boot=tag:!configured,tag:!ipxe,ipxe.pxe
dhcp-boot=tag:!configured,http://192.168.0.1/config.ipxe

I have strange behavior with such configuration. When I boot host
configured by dhcp-host with "configured" tag set, all is right. But not
yet configured host doesn't boot with iPXE because dnsmasq sends it
second dhcp-boot option prefixed with TFTP-server's root path. Client
says something like "file
/var/lib/tftpboot/http://192.168.0.1/config.ipxe not found"
--

С уважением,