[Dnsmasq-discuss] Limit DNS queries to the local subnet clients

Édouard Thuleau thuleau at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 08:22:00 GMT 2013

I found a recent thread [1] that already treats that problem [2].

Sorry for the noise and going to propose a patch for Neutron.

[1] http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2013q4/thread.html#7707
[2] http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2013q4/007721.html

Édouard.