[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNSMasq stops working and runs at 100%

Conrad Kostecki ck at conrad-kostecki.de
Tue Jun 3 22:11:19 UTC 2014

Here we go. I've recompiled DNSMasq with "make CFLAGS=-g". I hope this is correct? At least gdb finds some debug symbols..
There is an upload of the "backtrace full" output: http://pastebin.com/4gnJx3Lp

I've now managed to reproduce this situation whenever I want.
I've just to simulate, when pppd loose the connection (e.g. disconnect modem for a few sec).

Conrad