[Dnsmasq-discuss] With --all-servers option enabled, query failed due to first answer with no answer section

毕勤 leavic at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 08:20:33 BST 2014

Well,I just figured out that it might due to the DNS Hijack of China's
Great Firewall.

The GFW hijack the DNS process and return a fake response pacakge,with the
response code=0(means no error) but no Answer RRs(Answer RRs=0).It's
obviously unlogical but legalized for resolver.

So,may be I should not require this problem to be solved by dnsmasq,I can
use iptables to drop that kind of fake response.

I'm sorry if any bother.

Bi Qin