[Dnsmasq-discuss] Bunch of small fixes in DHCPv6

Ilya Ponetaev iponetaev at dlink.ru
Wed Sep 10 08:16:35 BST 2014

During my testing several issues were found in implementation of dhcpv6,
so I submit here patch with the fixes.

Issues are:
- there is no need to check server-id matching for REBIND request as of
ch. 15.7 RFC 3315
- when client tries to DECLINE with an unknown IAID that should not have
a binding we must answer with 'success' result in global section anyway
- when client tries to CONFIRM with wrong address server must not send
reply as of ch 18.2.2 RFC 3315
- possibly typo (?) in not setting reply type to DHCPREPLY sometimes
leads to maiformed answer

--
Best regards,
Ilya Ponetaev