[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNAME or domain to domain transltion?

Adrian Lewis adrian at alsiconsulting.co.uk
Tue Mar 17 01:33:53 GMT 2015

Would it be fair to assume that there is no trick to this and if so, is
there any interest in a feature request for supporting DNAME records?
Unfortunately I'm simply a (very grateful) freeloader with no programming
skills whatsoever. I have no idea whether implementing this would be
something really simple or the opposite.

Many thanks,

Adrian