[Dnsmasq-discuss] deleting entries from dhcp-hostsfile in dnsmasq

jsb jay_s_b at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 16:00:22 BST 2015

Thanks! I tried dhcp_release. It deletes the dhcp lease from /var/lib/misc/dnsmasq.leases file. However, the mac address entry does not get deleted from dhcp-hostsfile. I want to make sure that particular  machine gets unregistered from my dnsmasq server. In order to delete this particular mac address from dhcp-hostsfile, should this file be parsed?Thanks,Jay