[Dnsmasq-discuss] Selective logging for "log-queries"

reiner otto augustus_meyer at yahoo.de
Mon Jun 22 10:17:48 BST 2015

For me, it would be a great advantage, to have the option to log requests and reponses only, both DHCP and DNS, but omitting intermediate steps. This might be made more flexible, like defining sections of code to be logged only, as in squid. Or setting up classes of logs, like"debug" (as it is like "log-queries"  right now) and a more quiet, new "log-queries" only logging queries and responses.