[Dnsmasq-discuss] how to configure lot of static routes

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Fri Jul 3 08:23:36 BST 2015

Hi Michał,

For the record, I have just installed Ubuntu 15.04 on a VM, and it
appears that this release, unlike any previous Ubuntu release, will
actually ignore the router option if there is a classless static route
option.

I discovered that because the VM complained of a broken network, so
I went and checked its routes, and it had all the routes specified
in my classless static routes option, but not the default route
specified by my router option (bad, bad me).

So I'm lucky that we had had this conversion recently, as it made me
look immediately for the right root cause of my present (well, past,
now) issue! :)

Amicalement,
--
Albert.