[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNSSEC: Answer for local hosts with AD flag set?

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 12:20:11 BST 2015

> Do you think there's any chance to solve this correctly without
> switching from dnsmasq to Unbound or the like?

I don't think this is going to be possible.

BTW, AVM seem to have DNSSEC validation on (at least) their 7390 [1].
As somebody with a lot of clout, such as you have at c't :-), I would
contact them and politely request they quickly start signing their
myfritz platform. Chances are they might even do that. ;-)

        -JP

[1] https://twitter.com/marcodavids/status/649861646232485888