[Dnsmasq-discuss] DNSSEC: Answer for local hosts with AD flag set?

Stéphane Guedon stephane at 22decembre.eu
Mon Oct 5 17:15:55 BST 2015

Le lundi 5 octobre 2015, 12:31:11 Ernst Ahlers a écrit :
> > You can have a local zone with local data also in Unbound.
>
> Sure, but also signed with DNSSEC?
>
> CU
>
> ea

That, I don't think so.

If you want to make something sophisticated, why not looking to Bind ?

It makes all possible things ever !

I precise that I do not use it.

--
The file signature.asc is not attached to be read by you. It's a digital
signature by GPG.

http://www.22decembre.eu/2015/03/21/introduction-en/