[Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq 2.75 and linux kernel 4.4.18

Albert ARIBAUD albert.aribaud at free.fr
Sat Nov 12 08:18:36 GMT 2016

Hi Siva,

Just a general suggestion:

Maybe you have not received any reply because your setup is the only
one which causes the issue, and therefore, you're the only one to
actually be able to locate it.

Therefore I suggest that you fetch the dnsmasq git repo and use git
bisect to locate the precise commit where the issue appears.

Amicalement,
Albert.