[Dnsmasq-discuss] Spelling fixes for dnsmasq

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Thu Feb 2 13:30:48 GMT 2017

Wow, what a lot of typos!

A couple of observations from a random sampling:

1) I don't want the code changes - if I missed vowels out of variable
names, I want them to stay missed out :)

2) I found two changes to proper names, Falempin and Murname. How did
you determine that those were (in)correct, and are there any more I
missed?

3) dnmasq is wrong.

Modulo that, and Neil's quible, I'd love to take this as a diff.