[Dnsmasq-discuss] Per client dns spoof?

Dax Kelson daxkelson at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 16:51:34 BST 2017

I use dnsmasq to do dhcp and DNS for the internal lan and DNS domain at my
house.

I use dhcp-host to make static IP reservations fo most of the devices in my
house.

For a couple of devices (some devices my kids use), I would like to block
YouTube by making various YouTube hostnames resolve to 127.0.0.1. All other
devices should be able access YouTube normally.

Can I accomplish this with dnsmasq? Something like a per dhcp-host
addn-hosts file?

I can certainly update the latest version if needed.

Thanks,
Dax Kelson