[Dnsmasq-discuss] Announcing a bunch of IPv6 prefixes, but not a default the default gw

Andrew Shadura andrew at shadura.me
Sun Jun 11 10:27:39 BST 2017

Hi,

I have quite a very specific request, I guess… I have a tunnelled IPv6
connection at home, and it's a bit too slow, so I would be interested in
announcing just a set of prefixes to the clients, so that IPv6 is used
only for the networks I'd like it to be used. Of course, I can just
configure the routes on the router, but that would mean an extra network
trip. I can't find a way to do that with current dnsmasq (I definitely
remember being able to do that with radvd), is this implemented at all?

Thanks!

  Andrew