[Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq dhcp-optsdir remove options problem

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Tue Mar 6 23:36:38 GMT 2018

Sending SIGHUP _should_ force all options to be deleted and re-read.

When you say the entries are not removed, how are you measuring this?
It's quite likely that a DHCP client, having been sent an option, will
continue you using it whilst the least is renewed, even if the DHCP
server stops sending the option in renewals.