[Dnsmasq-discuss] Dnsmasq dhcp-optsdir remove options problem

Lindgren Fredrik Fredrik.Lindgren at tieto.com
Wed Mar 7 15:38:19 GMT 2018

OK.

Here are the config options I use in case it has any impact

dnsmasq.conf:

port=0
no-resolv
no-poll
interface=eq-mgmt
bind-interfaces
no-hosts
dhcp-range=10.243.0.50,10.243.255.254,255.255.0.0,10m
dhcp-option=3
dhcp-option=12
dhcp-option=option:ntp-server,10.243.0.2,10.243.0.3
enable-tftp
tftp-root=/var/tftpboot
tftp-secure
dhcp-script=/bin/echo
log-dhcp
dhcp-optsdir=/etc/dnsmasq.d/opts/

Adding/removing line "option:router,10.243.0.1" to option file in the opts dir.

Br,
Fredrik