[Dnsmasq-discuss] Netboot drops DNSMasq DHCP offer

Conrad Kostecki ck+dnsmasq at bl4ckb0x.de
Thu Apr 4 18:37:57 BST 2019

Hi Geert,

Am 04.04.2019 14:55:47, "Geert Stappers" <stappers at hendrikx-itc.nl>
schrieb:

>The fritzbox is 192.168.178.1,  dnsmasq machine is 192.168.32.1.
This is fine. My current setup with an linux router uses
192.168.32.0/24.
The test with the FritzBox was completly standalone and not connected in
any way to my current subnet.
I was just testing, if DHCP itself would succssed, when an other router
acts as server.

>Both hand out subnet mask 255.255.255.0, none provides a client IP address.
So /24 is correct here. What what do you mean by none provied client ip
address?

Conrad