[Dnsmasq-discuss] -DNO_IPV6 cann't disable ipv6.

Hongyi Zhao hongyi.zhao at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 00:47:15 BST 2019

Geert Stappers <stappers at stappers.nl> 于2019年8月17日周六 下午6:38写道:

> On Sat, Aug 17, 2019 at 05:07:14PM +0800, Hongyi Zhao wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I want to disable ipv6 with the compiling option: -DNO_IPV6
> >
> > But, I try this option, it seems it doesn't work.
>
> How does it seem not to work?

After a further try on this issue, I found that I'm working on a
non-recent branch of the git version for dnsmasq.

I tried with the following steps, and it works now:

$ git tag | tail -2
v2.80test8
v2.9
$ git checkout v2.80test8
$ git reset --hard
$ git clean -xdf
$ make COPTS="-DNO_IPV6 -DHAVE_DBUS -DHAVE_IDN -DNO_DHCP
-DHAVE_LUASCRIPT -DHAVE_CONNTRACK -DHAVE_DNSSEC" -j24
$ sudo make COPTS="-DNO_IPV6 -DHAVE_DBUS -DHAVE_IDN -DNO_DHCP
-DHAVE_LUASCRIPT -DHAVE_CONNTRACK -DHAVE_DNSSEC" install -j24

Regards

> > Any hints?
>
> Explain what you mean by "disable ipv6", what you expect from it.
> And tell what you actually get.
>

> Groeten
> Geert Stappers
> Inspired by http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
> --
> Leven en laten leven

Hongsheng Zhao <hongyi.zhao at gmail.com>
Institute of Semiconductors, Chinese Academy of Sciences
GnuPG DSA: 0xD108493