[Dnsmasq-discuss] Announce: dnsmasq-2.81

Matthias Andree matthias.andree at gmx.de
Sun Apr 12 22:30:34 BST 2020

Am 12.04.20 um 00:28 schrieb Simon Kelley:
> After 18 long months, tonight I released dnsmasq 2.81.
>
> The next release should happen to a shorter timescale.
>
> http://thekelleys.org.uk/dnsmasq/dnsmasq-2.81.tar.gz

Simon thank you,

I have updated FreeBSD's ports last night, the update should have
propagated.

By convention, the FreeBSD binary packages are derived from the 2020Q2
quarterly branch, which was using 2.80 + some fixes.

Up-to-date packages will soon (normally a few days) available from
FreeBSD's "latest" builds, for a configuration example, see "man
pkg.conf" and look for "latest", or can be built from the ports system now.

Regards,
Matthias