[Dnsmasq-discuss] dnsmasq doesn't pick up search domains

Benzler, Andreas (INE) andreas.benzler at kit.edu
Thu Jun 4 13:52:13 BST 2020

To clarify the question:

In principial the search part of resolv.conf is a client side solution,
but in the other hand why we can not picked it up?

I saw many questions about:  Why dnsmasq do take no use of "search".

Simple users do think this way.

The domain option doesn't take the effect, because it isn't that kind
of option.

Greetings

Andy

Am Donnerstag, den 04.06.2020, 12:44 +0200 schrieb Matus UHLAR -
fantomas: