[Dnsmasq-discuss] dhcp-relay and option 82

Mani Wieser test_drive_123 at outlook.com
Thu Dec 3 11:07:26 GMT 2020

Its a pleasure for me to give you the link for the next question, which
I hope you will answer without only hot air

http://lists.thekelleys.org.uk/pipermail/dnsmasq-discuss/2017q3/011643.html

to your hints: how to you "think" I got a three years old link? and why
I am asking for the right syntax for this options?

Maybe I have to correct my question: Is dnsmasq only plain forwarding
the discovery/request message or is there a possibility to add a
circuitID/remoteID.

If yes: which would be the syntax of this options to add.

Mani