[Dnsmasq-discuss] [EXTERNAL] UEFI PXE Boot Issue: dhcp-option 60

Wang Shanker shankerwangmiao at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 14:48:50 GMT 2020

Hi,

I tried your configuration with my qemu virtual machine and I cannot
reproduce it either.

After reading your configuration, I suspect a option might be the possible
cause to your problem, i.e. --pxe-prompt, since it is for a more
complex pxe setting, and I believe it is not what you want.

Cheers,

Miao Wang