[Dnsmasq-discuss] Monthly posting

Chris Green cl at isbd.net
Sat Mar 6 20:12:30 UTC 2021

On Sat, Mar 06, 2021 at 08:34:26PM +0100, Monthly posting via Dnsmasq-discuss wrote:

> The dnsmasq manual is feature complete. And known as hard to read for
> those who are new to it. But still do read it and try to understand it.
> Reading it again is known being effective for getting better
> understandig.

I agree with much of what this posting said.  but, what/where is "The
dnsmasq manual"?  Do you mean the dnssmasq man page?  If so I think it
would be a good idea if this was more explicit.

Seeing a reference to "The dnsmasq manual" I'd expect to be able to
find it at https://dnsmasq.org/ and (as far as I know) it isn't there.

--
Chris Green