[Dnsmasq-discuss] Fwd: DNS TXT records

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Wed Mar 10 09:54:45 UTC 2021

Hi Martin,

Do I understand it correctly, you want to add also txt record for each
dhcp static lease configured? But their addresses are not fixed, so
txt-record should be used in addition to leased addresses?

I admit I did not found working solution in dnsmasq man page. dhcp-host
should be read on SIGHUP, but txt-record should not.

Cheers,
Petr

--
Petr Menšík
Software Engineer
email: pemensik at redhat.com
PGP: DFCF908DB7C87E8E529925BC4931CA5B6C9FC5CB