[Dnsmasq-discuss] yaml config file

Marcos Dione mdione at grulic.org.ar
Wed Mar 10 17:45:24 UTC 2021

Le Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 10:02:06AM +0000, Shantanu Gadgil via Dnsmasq-discuss a écrit :
> To the previous suggestion of using YAML as the config file ...
> TOML is fine in my opinion, but that's all it is, opinion of a _user_ nothing more!!! :) :)

    Ok, if this has been discussed before and it was rejected (or just
let die), then I'm not bringing it again. I probably will have to write
my own yaml -> dnsmasq converter, as I'm using Ansible. In fact, that's
where my idea came from.

    cheers,

        -- Marcos.

--
(Not so) Random fortune:
The technology industry sees itself as in rebellion against corporate