[Dnsmasq-discuss] RDNSS lifetime support

Nguyen Ngo nqngo at ucdavis.edu
Mon Mar 15 09:05:42 UTC 2021

Hello,
Thanks for your response. Do you have any references as to how this works?
Moreover, do you know how I can configure the lifetime in the dnsmasq.conf
file so that dnsmasq will stop forwarding dns requests to the resolver once
the lifetime expires?

Currently, this is my conf file. I could not find anything in the man page
that tells me how to configure the lifetime for the dns resolvers.

no-resolv
no-negcache
pid-file=/var/run/dnsmasq.host.pid
port=53