[Dnsmasq-discuss] Is there a way to run dnsmasq in safe mode (no-fail)?

Cyberfusion wedwards at cyberfusion.nl
Sun May 23 16:08:04 UTC 2021

Maybe it’s better to always validate the config before you restart dnsmasq. Such ‘failsafe’ config options tend to be used ‘just in case’, leading to silent failure when a config error does occur. TFTP probably has such a limited feature set that faulty functioning can be easily detected by the user. I don’t think that’s true for e.g. DHCP.

Sent from mobile