[Dnsmasq-discuss] [BUG] dnsmasq rewriting NXDOMAIN to NOERROR

Dominik DL6ER dl6er at dl6er.de
Tue Jul 6 12:39:33 UTC 2021

On Mon, 2021-07-05 at 21:06 +0100, Simon Kelley wrote:
> Nice catch, thanks. I believe that
> df25f204ba822c9c00bc9372c85da58e9aff6e86
> should fix this.

Looks good. We've started a Pi-hole beta testing round which uses the
tip of dnsmasq's master branch. Hereby we will have many more users
testing dnsmasq before the next release. Since we don't collect any
metrics, I cannot say how many contribute to our testing round but from
the current feedback it seems at least a dozen additional bleeding edge
testers are onboard right now.

I'll come back to you in case we discover any further issues.

Best,
Dominik