[Dnsmasq-discuss] Annoying error messages from tftp

Aleksander Mazur deweloper at wp.pl
Tue Jul 6 21:01:53 UTC 2021

Hi,

PXE boot works great with the support of dnsmasq, however I find many error messages in syslog saying that TFTP client tried to download some file which didn't exist (names are generated from MAC address and IP).
Since this is actually expected and there is nothing to worry about, may I suggest changing log level from LOG_ERR to LOG_DEBUG in case of ERR_FNF?