[Dnsmasq-discuss] feature: dictionary order import of addn-hosts dirs?

Kevin Darbyshire-Bryant kevin at darbyshire-bryant.me.uk
Sun Aug 8 14:05:29 UTC 2021

> On 8 Aug 2021, at 14:54, Ed W <lists at wildgooses.com> wrote:
>

> Quoting from https://www.dictionary.com/browse/condescending
>
> "To be condescending is to interact with others in a way that implies that you’re superior to them.
> It especially refers to when this is done in an arrogant or patronizing way"
>
> ..."Being condescending often involves not only what is said, but also how it’s said. A
> condescending tone is often one that sounds like it’s directed at a child.”
<snip>

> I notice you like to offer snippy responses quite regularly on this mailing list. Can I recommend
> you read a few articles such as:
>
>     https://compassionatecoding.com/blog/2016/8/25/tech-has-a-toxic-tone-problemlets-fix-it
>

> I would remind you that I have generally been happy to pay for my feature requests. Please don't
> feel encouraged for you to offer development time though, I don't feel that I wish to employ you.

I’m tired of Geert too and I’ve run out of patience.  I don’t care if I get banned from the list for this and it’s probably the reaction that he wants but it’s not my loss if I get kicked.

Fuck off Geert.  You’re a pain in the arse.  And yet more tricks with your “monthly posting”, complete with spelling errors.

Cheers,

Kevin D-B

gpg: 012C ACB2 28C6 C53E 9775  9123 B3A2 389B 9DE2 334A