[Dnsmasq-discuss] Packet gets lost in multiinterface device

jahangir Zaib jahangirahmedzaib at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 25 15:08:52 UTC 2021

Hi simon,

I am using dnsmasq as DHCP-Server for my Wlan-Device. I face problems, if I open various interfaces like guests or virtual on my device. The packet destined for a particular interface, sent by linux through other interface. By using SO_BINDTODEVICE I am able to manualy bind the interface to a specific socket, which I wiresharked and found out to be always same. I want to make it dynamic binding. Socket 1-10 binds to Interface 1-10. Do you have any documentation or any tips for me so I can achieve it.

I'll highly appreciate your response.

thanks

Jahangir

Von Outlook<http://aka.ms/weboutlook> gesendet.