[Dnsmasq-discuss] Leases file is not updated and dhcp-script is not called if Requested-IP is in the pool.

Vallevand, Mark K Mark.Vallevand at UNISYS.com
Fri Aug 27 19:38:25 UTC 2021

Short follow-up question.
If the client does not supply a hostname, what will be recorded in the lease
file and passed to the script?

Mark K Vallevand
Unisys | 651-635-7708 | mark.vallevand at unisys.com

MATERIAL and is for use only by the intended recipient. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and its
attachments from all devices.

Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
-  Groucho

not called if Requested-IP is in the pool.

EXTERNAL EMAIL - Be cautious of all links and attachments.

WooHoo.
Dhcp-authoritative did the trick!
>From the fire, my bacon has been pulled.
Thanks!