[Dnsmasq-discuss] How do others provide backup for their DNS? Ideas wanted

Hannu Napari napo at iki.fi
Tue Aug 31 15:23:49 UTC 2021

I am running the dnsmasq in a docker container. The image is built for
multiple architectures making it easy to switch from
platform to another if the need arises. Dnsmasq configuration is on a
docker volume, so the image itself does not have any
stored configuration. My config is also stored encrypted in my private
github repo, so I can easily access it. Docker
volume with the config on a glusterfs would be a feasible solution as well.

//Hannu Napari