[Dnsmasq-discuss] 2.86rc1

Dominik DL6ER dl6er at dl6er.de
Sun Sep 5 10:18:52 UTC 2021

On Sat, 2021-09-04 at 22:04 +0100, Simon Kelley wrote:
> Dominik, you were the one pushing for 2.86. Thoughts?

Hey Simon,

I didn't really intend to push for v2.86, but, yes, I'd personally like
to see it soon(ish). Also given that v2.85 was almost half a year ago.
Maybe we could get a v2.87 still this year? It would also be something
where empty-A/empty-AAAA replies patch could be included if you think
Petr's reported issues are not critical.

It'll be easy for us to attract new beta testers so testing won't be a
concern also with future release cycles.

Best,
Dominik