[Dnsmasq-discuss] Bug while using address=//::
encoding at riseup.net
Mon Sep 27 23:41:02 UTC 2021
> It can block any name by using --address=/blockedname/::1.
What I want to do:
1. Block AAAA requests. (at first I want to block specific IPv6 ranges
but it's not possible, so)
2. Can able to query A.
1. Install dnsmasq on Debian 11 (completely disabled IPv6/IPv4 only
2. Add below 2 line to conf and restart service.
3. dig github.com A @127.0.0.1
No answer at all.
;github.com. IN A
github.com. IN A 188.8.131.52
1. why dnsmasq is rejecting A request?
2. Is there any way to block AAAA?
More information about the Dnsmasq-discuss