[Dnsmasq-discuss] pxe-service entries in dnsmasq conf seem to fail non-proxy EFI boot

Alkis Georgopoulos alkisg at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 05:37:06 UTC 2021

Hi all,

I haven't been able to reproduce this issue with the hardware I have
access to.
I think the key question that Shrenik is asking is:
1) dnsmasq works fine with his NUC when he has no pxe-service lines in
his config
2) When he adds pxe-service lines with tags that DO NOT match this
client, it fails to boot

==> Is it possible for dnsmasq to behave like (1) when (2) happens?
I.e. if pxe-service is not matched due to tags, to behave in the same
way like if it wasn't there at all?

Thank you,
Alkis Georgopoulos