[Dnsmasq-discuss] filter-AAAA is breaking dnsmasq

Matus UHLAR - fantomas uhlar at fantomas.sk
Mon Oct 11 10:33:34 UTC 2021

On 11.10.21 02:53, E wrote:
>This is webmail, not a client.

webmail is a client too.

>Many email clients such as Mozilla Thunderbird are spying nowadays.
>Mozilla telemetry, Windows 10 spying, you name it.

you can in many cases (mozilla) turn that off.
You also can have telemetry in webmail and your browser.

Still, your webmail should fill References: or at least In-Reply-To:
headers.

># whereis dnsmasq
>dnsmasq: /usr/sbin/dnsmasq /etc/dnsmasq.d /etc/dnsmasq.conf
>/usr/local/sbin/dnsmasq /usr/share/dnsmasq
>/usr/share/man/man8/dnsmasq.8.gz

are /usr/sbin/dnsmasq and /usr/local/sbin/dnsmasq different binaries?
If so, that may be your problem.

Windows found: (R)emove, (E)rase, (D)elete