[Dnsmasq-discuss] How to Add max-ttl in DNSMASQ

Petr Menšík pemensik at redhat.com
Tue Oct 19 20:48:13 UTC 2021

Any command line parameters are accepted as options in config file
without leading --. max-ttl=x can be used just like local-ttl=x.
dnsmasq.conf does not include all supported options, just add it
anywhere you want. To the beginning or to the end or to
/etc/dnsmasq.d/ttl.conf, does not matter.

It is supported when it is in the manual page. Just omit -- in conf file.

Cheers,
Petr

email: pemensik at redhat.com
PGP: DFCF908DB7C87E8E529925BC4931CA5B6C9FC5CB