[Lister-FR] LISTER FR2 16HP SPARE PARTS

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Mon Jul 6 10:04:55 BST 2009

GIZMOS AFFORDABLE TECHNOLOGY wrote:
> Hi fellow Lister addicts - I've just joined the ranks by buying a
> Lister FR2 16HP
> -while I managed to locate an immaculate FR1 - FR6 manual  at a bookshop in
> New Zealand.
>
> Can anyone steer me in the right direction for spare parts?

There's some FR parts amongst this lot:

http://www.stationaryengineparts.com/genuine-lister-stock-clearance-2453-0/

you'll need your manual and some patience to identify them.

Sadly, I think that carriage from the UK for anything heavy will be
rather dear. I don't know if there are sources in Australia?

> Are their any Indian clones that have parts I can use for servicing the Lister?

http://www.smokstak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29013&page=2

would seem to say no, and if anybody would know it would be Peter Forbes.

BTW my FR2M started life in a Harbour Launch at Westernport Bay,
Australia, and was found much later running a shearing machine before
being brought back to the UK and fitted in a narrowboat.