[Lister-FR] Changeover Valve

Lutz bocka1 at bigpond.com
Mon May 28 10:56:03 BST 2012

Hi Jon,

Below is a link to The Old Machinery Magazine, Someone there might be able
to help you, I subscribe to it and it has a great "for Sale" section I have
a Fr3  1955 model, I live in Tasmania and take it out to different rallies
and is on a wheeled transport..Hope this helps..
Regards Lutz..

https://www.tomm.com.au/contact-us/