[Lister-FR] Lister fr1 parts

Simon Kelley simon at thekelleys.org.uk
Tue May 21 11:43:27 BST 2013

On 21/05/13 10:31, Robert Wheeldon wrote:
> Hi Simon
>
> I'm after parts for this loco which I'm restoring which has a fr1 engine on http://flic.kr/p/ekDeBG
>
> I'm after
>
> Fuel tank
> Fuel lines
> Fuel filter
> Starting handle
> Possibly more yet as I'm yet to strip it down
>

> Do you have many parts at all ??

I have a collection of parts in store to keep my FR2 going, I may have a
few spare internal parts that are common to FR1 and FR2, but not many.

One thing I can help you with is the fuel filter. The internal "wick"
style fuel filter is the same as the one used on the JP, with the
exception that the threaded fitting is different. It's easy to transfer
the wick onto the old fitting from the FR.

http://www.stationaryengineparts.com/Fuel-Tank-Filters-and-Pipes

Is a source. I think the FR1 and FR2 use the smaller size. There are
fuel pipes and tanks on that page too, which might be adaptable. They
also have FR pistons, rings, liners and valves, but sit down before you
read the price!

If you need a manual, look on Ebay, they come up regularly.

The starting handle may be a standard Lister item, not specific to the
FR. Mine has the marine raised hand start, so is different.