[Dnsmasq-discuss] disable PMTU discovery

Bodo Bellut bodo at bellut.net
Fri Jan 25 04:13:22 GMT 2008

Hi,

[snip]

> Ok, test29 in the usual place. This sets the option for DHCP and TFTP
> sockets. Bodo, could you check that it works OK with your broken Intel
> clients?

I finally found the time to test this and it works wonderfully.
Intel LANDesk 0.99b clients fly with this (as long as the TFTP server is
at the same IP as the DHCP server) without a problem.
Thanks a lot for your work, it made my life a bit easier. ^_^

cu, Bodo
--
Bodo Bellut          bodo at bellut.net         |     USE PGP!       +-----------+
Stangefolstr. 17     Fax/Mobile:   just ask  | (key via server    |\  O---m  /|