[Dnsmasq-discuss] false results reported

Peter Willis psyphreak@phreaker.net
Thu, 02 Dec 2004 14:13:23 -0500

I hope this isn't a complete newbie question, but I did google around
and check the dnsmasq docs and couldn't seem to find the solution to
it... basically when I try to request the IP of a domain that does not
exist, I always get the same result: the address of my firewall/ip
masquerading gateway/dnsmasq server. I can attach my config if needed,
but is there some option i've missed or some usage which prevents this
from happening? I just want it to send back a "sorry, this domain
doesn't exist" or equivalent message.

TIA