[Dnsmasq-discuss] Needing multiple hostnames for NameVirtualHost

Eric Princen eprincen at boatertalk.com
Fri Nov 10 23:42:33 GMT 2006

Well, I solved it. It's REALLY easy.

In /etc/hosts, I put:

192.168.0.254   studio.internal    studio ads db images boatertalk tys

In /etc/dnsmasq.conf, I put:

dhcp-host=studio

Restarted dnsmasq, restarted httpd on the studio machine, and all was
well. Name based virtual hosting is working perfectly for the 6 aliases
I have.

I wouldn't have gotten it so easily had I not thought aloud in the
mailing list. Thanks for listening. :-)

-Eric ;-)